- Add the bot to Slack by simply clicking "Add to Slack" and follow the prompts.
- Once added, the bot on-boards the person who added the bot and then asks permission to introduce itself to the team. We would recommend you say yes.
- Now everyone would get a direct message from AttendanceBot and they can start using the AttendanceBot for leave tracking and time tracking.
- Tip 1: We suggest that you create a special channel in Slack for announcing your team's attendance. Once the channel is created, just invite AttendanceBot by saying "/invite @attendance_bot #ChannelName" in the new channel.
- Tip 2: Say "help" to know the commands and when you get stuck say "dialm" to connect with someone on our team who would help you through live chat.
Modified on: Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:33 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.