- Add the bot to Slack by simply clicking "Add to Slack" and follow the prompts.
- Once added, the bot on-boards the person who added the bot and then asks permission to introduce itself to the team. We would recommend you say yes.
- Now everyone would get a direct message from AttendanceBot and they can start using the AttendanceBot for leave tracking and time tracking.
- Tip 1: We suggest that you create a special channel in Slack for announcing your team's attendance. Once the channel is created, just invite AttendanceBot by saying "/invite @attendance_bot #ChannelName" in the new channel.
- Tip 2: Say "help" to know the commands and when you get stuck say "dialm" to connect with someone on our team who would help you through live chat.
Get Started Print
Modified on: Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:33 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.