There are 2 ways to look at a absence data
- Summary - these are quick summaries that are showed in slack
- Reports - these are elaborate reports that get generated as a CSV file that can be downloaded and manipulated using a spreadsheet program like MS excel or Google Sheets.
- To get your absence summary, say "summary"
- To get a quick summary of a colleague or a reportee say "summary @UserName"
- While managers can see leave types for their reportees along with recent as well as upcoming leaves, when looking at your colleagues leaves, you would only get to see upcoming leaves/wfh without knowing the exact leave types.
- To get your absence report for the current month say "report". This report will include the leaves that you have approved and that of your reportees as well (if you are a manager).
- To get your absence report for all time, simply type "full report".
- Managers can get their team's current month's report by saying "team report" and their team's report for all time by saying "full report".