To locate the missing users in AttendanceBot, head to your settings dashboard by sending "settings" command to the AttendanceBot and follow the link. Once in, please navigate to the People--->Personnel page and follow the steps below :
1. If the user is not visible in the list, she may be inactive. To reactivate the user, set the Status filter as "Inactive" and you'll see the list of inactive members of your team.
2. Search for the particular user, switch the toggle button to "Active" and the user will be activated.
3. To confirm you can update the Status filter to "Active", and Apply filter to see if the user is reflecting under it.
4. If the user is still not visible, click on the RE-SYNC button on the top right hand side of the Personnel page.
5. You will receive a message stating that the sync is in progress.
6. As soon as the sync completes, AttendanceBot will notify you of the same on Slack/MS teams.
If both these steps don't work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.