AttendanceBot is a time-tracking and vacation management tool that tracks PTO and vacation time for your employees as well as the hours worked.
With a simple “in” and “out” messages, you can log in your hours and even track the time spent on projects. Request time-offs by typing “apply” and update your vacation status.
By integrating AttendanceBot and Gusto, you can run payroll for the hours worked by your employees.
Connect AttendanceBot to Gusto
- Head to the settings page on AttendanceBot by typing "settings" on your chat app (Slack, MS Teams, or Google Chat).
- Click “Integrate with Gusto” to connect a pre-existing account or sign up for a new Gusto account.
- Enter Gusto credentials and Authorize.
- Once successful, you’ll get a confirmation message.
If you are new to Gusto, you can also create an account on Gusto by clicking on “Create a new account”.
Map employees from Gusto to AttendanceBot
- From your company, review the list of employees you’d like to sync to AttendanceBot.
- Sync employees and map them to AttendanceBot.
- Unmapped employees from Gusto are shown on the right side of the screen where you can select and map any of the employees.
Send timesheet data to Gusto
- On the Payroll tab, select the pay period that you’d like to sync to Gusto.
- Click on the pay period and see the employee hours.
- Click on “Sync” to send the hours to Gusto.
- Once done, you won’t be able to edit hours on AttendanceBot.
Connecting Gusto to Slack/MS Teams/Google Chat
- Go to the Settings sections and click the Integrations tab.
- Click Provisioning apps under “Featured”.
- Choose the software you’d like to connect and click "Connect".
- Enter login credentials.
- Allow Gusto access to the software.
- Once connected you’ll have the option to Match your accounts, which will match your existing employee accounts in Gusto with the accounts in the third party app.