1. Add the bot to Slack by searching for "AttendanceBot" under Apps, clicking "Add to Slack" and follow the prompts.
2. Once added, the bot on-boards the person who added the bot and then asks permission to introduce itself to the team. We would recommend you say yes.
3. Now everyone would get a direct message from AttendanceBot and they can start using the AttendanceBot for leave tracking and time tracking.
- Tip 1: We suggest that you create a special channel in Slack for announcing your team's attendance. Once the channel is created, just invite AttendanceBot by typing the command "/invite @attendancebot" in the new channel.
- Tip 2: Say "help" to know the commands and when you get stuck say "dialm" to connect with someone on our team who would help you through live chat.