1. A manager's job is to approve her reportee's leaves. They get an approval request when their reportee applies for time off that needs their approval or they get an FYI notification when their reportee submits a time off request that does not require an approval (like say a WFH or a sick leave).
2. For approving pending leaves: In case a manager has missed a leave approval notification, they can simply type "pending leaves" to quickly get a list of vacation requests pending their approval.
3. Check reportees: A manager can look at their reportees by saying "my reportees" across any of the platforms.
4. Team's Absence Report: They can look at their team's absence report by saying "team report" and specifying the department.
5. Team's timesheet report : They can access the team's time tracking report by saying "timesheet team report" by specifying the office, departments, projects etc and hitting "Confirm". This will generate a csv report which can be downloaded.
6. Absence or Timesheet for specific user : They can get a quick team absence summary for someone by saying "summary @reportee" and a quick timesheet report by saying "timesheet @reportee".
7. Apply leave on employee's behalf: You can type the command like "@reportee vacation tomorrow" or simply type in the "apply" command and follow the prompt. (Please note "Apply" command works only with Slack)
8. Add or edit punches for employee:
a) For adding punches - Simply head to the AttendanceBot dashboard-->Time Tracking-->Edit Timesheet. Select the date, the employee from the drop down.
Click on "Add punches"
A dialogue box will open, where you can fill out the details of the Punch In-Out Date & Time and hit "Save"
b) For editing punches: Simply head to the AttendanceBot dashboard-->Time Tracking-->Edit Timesheet. Select the date, the employee from the drop down.
Select on the "Expand" option for the particular date
Click on the pencil icon to edit the punches
Now update the punches here as per your requirements and hit "save"