To make sure users in your team have the right visibility to colleague leaves, calendars, and punch status, AttendanceBot admins can set viewing permissions right in the vacation calendar.
There are six viewing access options available to be configured, set independently for each of the three permission levels (admin, manager, reportee):
- Company-wide: This is the default.. When enabled, users will be able to view the calendar for everyone in the company.
- Department-wide: This will let users view the calendar of all the employees who are in the same department. (To set this up, first, create departments and then tag the employees with their respective departments).
- Office-wide: This will let users view the calendar of all the employees who are in the same office. (To set this up, first, create offices and then tag the employees with their respective offices).
- Tree Team-wide: This will let users view the calendar of their direct managers, direct peers, and tree reportees. Tree reportees are all the reportees of reportees till the last branch.
- Team-wide: This will let users view the calendar of their direct managers and reportees.
- Self only: This will let users view their own calendars only.
To configure for your team, head to the settings panel & navigate to the Vacation Management >> Calendar >> Configure button.
Select the desired configuration for each user type:
Once done then close the pop-up menu & the settings will be saved for your team.
Give this a try & if you face any issues configuring this feel free to write to our support desk at email@example.com.